Imagine the mix of chocolate and peanut butter melting in your mouth. All it takes is 20 minutes of your time and four ingredients. This recipe is easy to make, requires minimal clean-up, and won’t ruin your diet. So grab your whisk, and let’s get started!
No Fuss Peanut Butter Cups
- 1 cup coconut oil melted
- 1 cup cocoa powder
- ½ cup maple syrup
- ¾ cup all-natural peanut butter
- Start making the chocolate by mixing the coconut oil and the cocoa powder throughly.
- Slowly mix in the maple syrup until uniform.
- Line a mini-muffin baking tray.
- Add ½ tbsp of the chocolate to each cup.
- Take the tray to the freezer for 5 minutes.
- Remove and add ½ tbsp of the peanut butter to each cup.
- Cover all cups with another ½ cup of chocolate and take it to the freezer for another 5 minutes.
- Remove from the freezer and enjoy!