This recipe is delicious, nutritious, and super easy to make. It’s a great option for when you’re in a rush, or don’t have a lot of ingredients at home.
This quick and easy pantry pasta will add a bright flavour to your meal.
- 1 handful sweet potato noodles
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 small onion sliced
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1 tomato cubed
- 1 bell pepper sliced
- 1 carrot grated
- 2 baby bok choy sliced
- 2 cups white and purple cabbage mix sliced
- 2 tsp ginger powder
- A pinch of chili flakes
- Salt to taste
- 2 green onions sliced
- 1 cup roasted peanuts
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- Cook the noodles in salty water. Once cooked, strain and reserve.
- Sautée the vegetables in olive oil and vinegar until they are fully cooked (add one at a time in the order they are listed).Add the noodles to the vegetables and add the Thai peanut sauce.
- Once everything is well mixed, garnish with the sesame seeds, peanuts, and green onions.
Did you try the recipe? Let me know your thoughts!